Saturday, October 21, 2006

Interview with Andy Reid.

An interview with Ireland International Andy Reid is now available the official website.

He arrived in SE7 without any pre-season games under his belt having suffered a knee injury, and as a result has been forced to get fit in the team, much like his former teammate Murphy had done following his move to Charlton.

Reid said: "I'm delighted that I've been given the opportunity to get fit in first-team competitive games - and I've been lucky enough to get 70 minutes in a European Championship qualifier with the Republic of Ireland as well which also helped massively.

"It's not easy to go in and play competitive Premier League football against some of the best players in the world but I'd rather do that than spend afternoons running around the training ground. And I feel that with every game I play I'm getting a lot fitter and I feel like I'm influencing the games more and more.


Audio available : http://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/Charlton29808News1.wma
Text available : http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=29808&newstype=x

No comments: