Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Another Irish Addick.

Mark Kinsella has been appointed development coach at Charlton.

The 34-year-old has quit his role as reserve-team manager and first-team coach at Walsall to join new manager Les Reed's backroom staff.

"I'm really looking forward to being part of the team to try and move the club up the table," the former Addicks captain told the club website.

Kinsella combined playing with his coaching duties for Walsall and will be available to play on Saturday.

"Walsall have been brilliant to me," he said.

"I've really enjoyed my time at the club and that has made it a much harder decision than it might have been.

"But they know how I feel about Charlton, which is my club. It's difficult to leave, but I'm very excited about coming back to Charlton."

No comments: